We are delighted to announce we are NDIS approved! Please contact us to set up your account.
We supply meals for many clients who receive meals through Care Organisations and Packages. We are able to split invoices for part payment to Client and Organisation, for example 70%/30%
We are now pleased to announce that we are NDIS approved for delivered meals. Give us a call to find out more information.
If you are a Case Manager from a Organisation simply fill out your authoisation/purchase order form and fax or email it to us. You can check what day your client will receive meals by clicking on the Delivery page and entering their postcode.
You can either fax or email your authorisation to us on -
Fax – (03) 9563 4676
Email – email@example.com
What details do you need to include on the authouisation?
- Clients Name/Address/Phone
- Care Managers Name/Phone
- Name/Address for billing requirments
- Amount of meals Trial/Weekly/Fortnightly (minimum 6 meals for a delivery so if your organisation is paying for 5 per week we would deliver 10 fortnightly)
- If an order has forgotten or not been placed would you like a previous order sent?
- Who is ordering the meals? Case Manager/Client, or would you like to put in a menu as a standing order? ( we have a few options with standing orders so clients get a good variety of meals – please contact us to discuss if you wish)
- Any special delivery instructions? ie. Put in freezer for client/client will leave a esky out if not home
For any further questions or requirments please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to assist you to make it a smooth process for your clients
You will find on the right hand side of the screen the section to download many of the forms you may need for your Service. If you require any other information please don’t hesitate to contact us!